When buying a pre-sale property, it's important to have a clear understanding of what you're purchasing and what the terms of the sale are. Here are some questions you may want to ask the agent:
- What is the completion date for the property and is it guaranteed?
- What is the total cost of the property, including any additional fees or charges?
- What is the deposit required and when is it due?
- What is included in the purchase price, such as appliances or fixtures?
- What is the cancellation policy for the pre-sale purchase?
- What is the warranty for the property and what does it cover?
- Can you provide any information on the builder's reputation or track record?
- Have any other units in the building been sold, and if so, at what price?
- What are the parking and storage options for the property?
- What is the monthly strata fee or property management fee?
By asking these questions, you can make an informed decision and ensure a smoother pre-sale purchase process.
Click below to join our VIP mailing list to get access to exclusive Pre Sale properties before they hit the market. Our team of experts will keep you informed of the latest developments and ensure that you have the information you need to make an informed decision. Contact us today to learn more about our VIP Access program and start taking advantage of the many benefits of Pre Sale ownership.
Contact Sumeta Bhushan for Real Estate Sales in Vancouver, BC